|15 May 2019||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|02 June 2019||Notification of Abstract Acceptance|
|20 June 2019||Early Registration Deadline|
|20 July 2019||Full Paper Submission Deadline|
We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract and in case of acceptance your paper to this conference.
All accepted papers will be published in ISPRS Archives. The ISPRS Archives are listed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of the Web of Science, SCOPUS, and the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
- Deadline 15 May 2019 (250-300 words)
- Submitted Abstract is reviewed
- Notification of acceptance 02 June 2019
- Full paper submission 20 July 2019 (max. 8 pages)
- Final paper will be published in The ISPRS Archives
- Please note that your manuscript needs to follow the ISPRS guidelines: http://www.isprs.org/documents/orangebook/app5.aspx.
- Recommendations for authors:
- Innovation – Does the abstract indicate original work?
- Quality of content – Is the abstract informative, i.e. does it describe a problem, solution and assessment of results?
- Relevance – Does the subject fit within the call for papers? Do the results have a practical relevance? Will results impact other research?
- Presentation – Is the abstract well written? Is the paper formatted according to the author guidelines?
Another possibility for your papers to be presented at Gi4DM is that authors can publish their papers at the ISPRS Journal of Geo-Information which is an open access journal with an Impact Factor of 1.960 (2018).
From the papers presented at the conference selected ones have the possibility to be published in revised form in the ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information (ISSN 2220-9964) (with a 5-Year Impact Factor: 1.960). From the papers accepted for publishing with, high quality research results and/or comprehensive literature reviews, five of them will be published free of charge. The others will have a discount of 20%..
Instructions for authors are as follows:
- Please provide a cover-letter to indicate it was a contribution from Gi4DM 2019.
- Conference papers should be expanded to the size of a research article by adding at least 50% new materials.
- Editorial Procedures including following parts: pre-check, peer review, revision, decision and publication (rejection).
- The publishing fee of IJGI is 1000CHF from 1 January 2018.
More detailed information can be found on the journal’s website: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Online Abstract System Procedure
- Authors shall open an account on the online abstract system with a username and a password.
- Each presenter can present only one abstract.
Abstract Submission Rules
- Abstract shall not be longer than 300 words.
- Abstract title must be less than 10 words and express the researches essence.
- Name, last name, title, institution, city and contact details of authors shall be stated clearly.
- Presenting author shall be stated in the system.
- Abstract body shall not include any indication of the personal details of authors.
- Avoid reference to institution names, locations, or funding sources in the abstract.