We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract relating to a one or more of the general topics:
- Remote Sensing and GIS as Tools for Natural and Man-made
- Disaster Management
- Landslide Monitoring and Data Processing
- Flood Analysis, Drought Monitoring
- Forest Fire Control
- Urban Analysis
- Earthquake and Geo-Hazards
- Coastal and Ocean Pollution
- Desertification and Land Degradation
- Radio Communication and Observation Services at All Levels of Disaster Management
- Guiding Rescue Teams by GI-Technology
- Use of Small Satellites and Drones in Disaster Management
- New Approaches in Disaster Management Like Societal Science
- Multi-Stake Holder Disaster Management Models/Approaches
- Capacity Building in Disaster Monitoring, Assessment, and Management
- Relationships between the Land-Use Decisions and Disaster Risks
- Mobile Mapping Applications in Disaster Management
|01 May 2019||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|31 May 2019||Notification of Abstract Acceptance|
|20 June 2019||Early Registration Deadline|
|20 July 2019||Full Paper Submission Deadline|
We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract and in case of acceptance your paper to this conference.
All accepted papers will be published in ISPRS Archives. The ISPRS Archives are listed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of the Web of Science, SCOPUS, and the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
Please note that your manuscript needs to follow the ISPRS guidelines: http://www.isprs.org/documents/orangebook/app5.aspx.
Another possibility for your papers to be presented at Gi4DM is that authors can publish their papers at the ISPRS Journal of Geo-Information which is an open access journal with an Impact Factor of 1.723 (2018).
Instructions for authors are as follows:
- Please provide a cover-letter to indicate it was a contribution from Gi4DM 2019.
- Conference papers should be expanded to the size of a research article by adding at least 50% new materials.
- Editorial Procedures including following parts: pre-check, peer review, revision, decision and publication (rejection).
- The publishing fee of IJGI is 1000CHF from 1 January 2018.
More detailed information can be found on the journal’s website: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi.
On the occasion of the Gi4DM conference and under the aegis of the URSI Working Group F.1 (on Education and Training in Remote Sensing and Wave Propagation) and the ISPRS ICWG III/IVa, a one-day tutorial shall be organized under the title:
“Advanced Radar Methods and their Application in Disaster Management”, which will be held on Tuesday, 3rd of September, 2019, at the venue of the Gi4DM conference in Prague.
Admission: The tutorial is open to all participants registered for the conference. The tutorial is free of cost but capacity is limited. Admission to the tutorial will be on first-come-first-serve basis. Potential attendees should send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the course facilitators of their interest in attending the tutorial.
Computing Recommendation/Requirements: As some hands-on features make use of MATLAB, the participants are advised to bring along their laptops with MATLAB program.
Room: To be posted at the conference office/secretariat.
Date and Duration: Tuesday 3rd of September 2019, ca. 10:00 – 17:00 (including breaks).